When you find an opportunity for a good real estate investment—you need help financing the property. There are many reasons that traditional funding is not the best option—such as slow approval and financing, strict term regulations and tons of paper work.
In a competitive market you need quick reliable financing. Without it you can easily lose your deal. Sellers feel confident working with borrowers financed through a hard money lender because they know the funds will be readily available and the deal will go through.
WHY USE ARIZONA HARD MONEY LENDING?
1. Flexible Loan Terms— Bank lending guidelines are extremely strict and rigid. Basically, all loans have the same terms other than a small fluctuation of interest rates. Arizona Hard Money Loans are not “one size fits all.” Each property is different, as is each borrower, and Arizona Hard Money Loans reflect that diversity.
2. Fast Funding— A traditional bank can take months to process an approval. When an investor falls into an opportunity where they need immediate funding. Hard money lenders are in the same professional arena as investors and they understand the need for speed. Hard money lenders can have your money to you in less than two weeks.
3. Less Required Documentation—Before issuing a loan, banks require a plethora of paperwork. This paperwork takes time—usually, a borrower will have to resend the same documentation more than once. All this paperwork is a hassle. Hard money lenders don’t need to know every detail of your financial life. They only need to know what qualified collateral you have. Their concern is not your credit or your employment history—because it is asset-based.
4. Less Papers To Sign— You will not have the piles of papers to sign with a hard money lender as you do with a bank. Signing your name hundreds of times is tedious and a gigantic time waster. All this signing slows the process down. With ARIZONA HARD MONEY LENDING you won’t have a fraction of the amount of paperwork. You will get your money faster and be headache free.
5. No Hidden Fees—When you are signing your life away at a bank, you get to a point where you aren’t 100% sure what you are signing anymore because you just want it to be over. While you are signing your John Hancock—you are agreeing to hidden fees. The bank officials are conditioned to nonchalantly go over these fees with you and superficially explain what they mean. Once you sign on the line you are committed to pay—even though you didn’t really understand what you were signing. Hard money lenders will have your repayment plan laid out for you with simple terms—there isn’t enough paper work to slide in hidden fees.
When you work with a hard money lender it is straight forward and quick. They want you to succeed as much as you want to succeed. It is always a win-win.
Overwhelming amounts of paper work and looking deep into your financial life can cause a borrower some heavy anxiety. Hard money lenders will make the lending process as painless as possible.
Level 4 Funding LLC
Hard Money Lender
Hard Money Loans
Hard Money Loan
Arizona Tel: (623) 582-4444
Texas Tel: (512) 516-1177
Dennis Dahlberg Broker/RI/CEO
NMLS 1057378 | AZMB 0923961 | MLO 1057378
22601 N 19th Ave Suite 112 | Phoenix | AZ | 85027
111 Congress Ave | Austin | Texas | 78701
About the Author: Dennis has been working in the real estate industry in some capacity for the last 40 years. He purchased his first property when he was just 18 years old. He quickly learned about the amazing investment opportunities provided by trust deed investing and hard money loans. His desire to help others make money in real estate investing led him to specialize in alternative funding for real estate investors who may have trouble getting a traditional bank loan. Dennis is passionate about alternative funding sources and sharing his knowledge with others to help make their dreams come true. Dennis has been married to his wonderful wife for 43 years. They have 2 beautiful daughters 5 amazing grandchildren. Dennis has been an Arizona resident for the past 40 years.